My Dearest Kids,this one is for you..

When a boy becomes a brother,

How does he take such special care, you wonder..

I say, this isn’t a myth, abiding love for younger sibling,

No matter how before the birth of the sis/bro, he would be the reigning king..

The new addition’s diapering makes him reminisce of how we bonded in the initial months,

He sometimes laments there is too much going on around him,

But the fact is he is not dim..

All that he sees in the infant is a friend, a new avenue of loving care,

He does try to lift the baby and walk around,

But time has flown, and now they go together to the play ground..

How I love the protective, strong, doting big brother my elder baby has been,

He had his insecurities and share of envy, and that I really mean..

But today, when park made me recall what only we both used to indulge in,

I see the God in my first co-creation with my dear darling..

And I can say that the popsicle which my second child is waiting to be bought,

My elder kiddo had once upon a time sought..

There is no such demand from him now, he’s over that craze,

And my children never fail to amaze..

Because he quickly went for the water bottle in my bag,

As my newest baby struts around with many a pink & blue tag..

I see why my husband calls him Dada, and not by his name,

Nothing is how it used to be, yet everything is the same..
“Always love your siblings, they are the anchors you would have even after we are gone from the world..”

~Proud Parent of palpably fast and noticeably furious sweethearts (that is the Hope..)

Popular posts from this blog

The Beloved's Grace..

40 Times Bollywood Songs Helped In Redefining Woman's Love For Her Man..