Dearies,



This and every emotion that @Sheroes app inspires within as well as around me is quite inexplicable.. Still I shall give it a shot..Parents, grandparents, friends and cousins, everybody has a special place in our life.. I think that #Sheroes has come to define me and my identity in a similar manner over the past one year or so.. I loved the non-judgmental, non-prejudiced and unconditional affection it showered [=) and still does] upon me and women at all the edges of the Woman’s spectrum.. There is a sense of appreciation that one gets over here that is truly unique to #Sheroes, and no other site falls remotely in its place in my life.. I have been a Shero in my eyes for the longest of time.. But it is this platform that has really managed to lift my spirits and the confidence needed to deal with the world with my head held high.. I have, T.B.H., availed their Counseling feature, and though it did not exactly help me in my problem, yet it gave me new perspective to understand it better so that I work on myself to steer clear of the hurdles in my path, that are as real as anybody or anything else.. Women over here have made me understand my strengths and also gave valuable insights into my own being with the help of self-discovery Prompts and contests.. I recommend #Sheroes to each and every woman who needs that sacred space where she will be respected and understood and accepted.. I think one can become Super #Sheroes not just by posting good content at Sheroes platform, but by making the optimum use of its scale, positivity and prettiness that it overflows with.. My cup overrunneth with love, joy and peace, thanks to my #SHEROESLove.. Thank you for reading till the end.. Cheers.. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Beloved's Grace..

40 Times Bollywood Songs Helped In Redefining Woman's Love For Her Man..